Highlighted

Lightroom not syncing

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having problems syncing my photos to my iPhone.

When I click the top left in Lightroom where you can sync or pause syncing, there is no option there, only address lookup and face detection. However, when I click on the sync arrows on my collection, it gives me the option to stop syncing! This collection is not appearing on my phone in Lightroom. Any help would be appreciated.

Keith

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom not syncing

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having problems syncing my photos to my iPhone.

When I click the top left in Lightroom where you can sync or pause syncing, there is no option there, only address lookup and face detection. However, when I click on the sync arrows on my collection, it gives me the option to stop syncing! This collection is not appearing on my phone in Lightroom. Any help would be appreciated.

Keith

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrade your Lightroom-Classic to the current version 9.4

Then the Cloud Sync icon will appear in the TOP-RIGHT of screen.

ScreenShot045.jpg

Check that you do not have sync 'paused'.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0