• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom on my Mac keeps giving me "trial has ended" notification even though I have a subscription

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a subscription for all of the Adobe applictions and for some reason I have been having issues with only Lightroom. All of the editing features are disabled because the app thinks that my "trial" has ended even though I was never on a trial. I press the "buy now" button and it recognized that I have a subscription and tells me I can edit now but when I go to do so all of the features are locked with the "buy now button" in the way.

I have tried logging out and back into my CC account, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, deleting the log files from my finder, adjusting settings to open the real app and not a trial version, and nothing has worked. Please reply if you think you know something that could help! Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines