Highlighted

Lightroom on my MacBook via the App Store

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have Lightroom on my MacBook via the App Store that doesn't expire until the 11th Oct and I would like to purchase Lightroom Classic and Photoshop as a packaged deal but the website won't let me. Do I have to wait until the 11th before I can purchase them? Thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

I suggest you Cancel your current subscription before the 11th of October. If you don't it wil Auto Renew.

I also suggest you do not buy the Photography Plan subscription through the Apple Mac App store. Buy it directly from Adobe on the main Adobe website.

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom on my MacBook via the App Store

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have Lightroom on my MacBook via the App Store that doesn't expire until the 11th Oct and I would like to purchase Lightroom Classic and Photoshop as a packaged deal but the website won't let me. Do I have to wait until the 11th before I can purchase them? Thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Just Shoot Me | Adobe Community Professional

I suggest you Cancel your current subscription before the 11th of October. If you don't it wil Auto Renew.

I also suggest you do not buy the Photography Plan subscription through the Apple Mac App store. Buy it directly from Adobe on the main Adobe website.

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 2
Ryan7724 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you JSM, yes i have it canceled it!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0