• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom panorama anomaly

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys hope you can help I have a 2015 iMac and a 2016 touch bar MacBook pro both running LRC i have the same file on both macs at the moment I wanted to do a little experiment to see who was faster creating 21 photos panoramas from the Mavic pro it can be a little slow on the 2015 machine 

And herein lies, the problem when I try to make the Panos the MacBook cant stitch them together have 12 panorama shots and the iMac is managing fine to create the panoramas but so fat the MacBook has only managed to create one panorama the rest have an error message saying I can only stitch 12 or 9 of the 21 images and then offers a poor rendition of what the iMac can do can you tell me why this is happening I'm using the same files and settings on both versions of LRC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the MACBOOK, does it behave the same with and without "use graphics processor " in /preferences/performance/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I honestly don't know ill have a look thanks for the heads up 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How much RAM does each Mac have?

And how much free space on the system volume of each Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines