• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Parent/Subfolder - Parent shows 0 photos, subfolder has photos

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. I'm having an issue and can't find a similar on this forum to repair the damages I've created.

Mac OS Mojave running Lightroom Classic CC 9.2

I just attempted to move my photo library to a larger external HD. Once photos were moved I attempted to syncronize the parent folder, and it imported my 9,000+ photos. However, each subfolder has another subfolder for the year. I can't seem to figure out how to easily remove that and just have the dates.

Also, each parent subfolder shows 0 next to the photo count, where the subfolder underneath show the actual photos. I can't seem to find if I have some kind of viewer filter on or what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 1.30.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-03 at 1.32.46 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect! I knew it had to be something simple like that. Thank you for providing that link! Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines