Lightroom photos are stuck on my desktop, but not as a file..

Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a couple photos on my desktop that are almost PART of my desktop screensaver... They are photos I've edited in Lightroom and then they just appear on the desktop. I don't save them there, I'm not able to click them or move them at all.. It is as if they are part of my screen and they block other things on my desktop. Super weird. Anybody ever experience this? See photo for reference. Thanks!Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 10.15.22 AM.png

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom photos are stuck on my desktop, but not as a file..

Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a couple photos on my desktop that are almost PART of my desktop screensaver... They are photos I've edited in Lightroom and then they just appear on the desktop. I don't save them there, I'm not able to click them or move them at all.. It is as if they are part of my screen and they block other things on my desktop. Super weird. Anybody ever experience this? See photo for reference. Thanks!Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 10.15.22 AM.png

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 0
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac or Windows? Which version of the OS?

Which exact version of Lightroom?

What are your settings from the Export dialog?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0