• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Photoshoop

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I just purchased the Lightroom Photoshop kit and received the confirmation mail where it says thanks for your purchase and a button that says GET STARTED when I click on it it downloads the app and then it pops a window that says start your free 7-day trial and when I click on Already own Lightroom? restore your purchase it goes to my AppStore and it says Restore is not available without a purchase, I submitted my payment info on the adobe page, I didn't use the AppStore to purchase it, it won't let me start using my apps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off, if you are talking about a subscription to an Adobe Plan (kit means plan??) you will need to download and install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App (ACCDA)

One source: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

Once that is installed use it to sign in.

Now, I may be wrong, but the only computer (as opposed to iPhone, iPAD) application called Lightroom at the Apple Store  is Lightroom , as in not Lightroom Classic. This is the fkavor that runs on your computer but stires the ohotos to the cloud, and instead if a catalog on your hard drive, has a Album on the cloud. And it ig far less capable. The icon for this program has rounded corners as opposed to square cirners as seen in Lightroom Classic.

You might want to see the reply by Conrad_C in: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-and-macbook/m-p/11024720?page=1#M181769

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now reread your post, Photoshop kit aat Apple Stire?

Went to Apple Stire, two instaances of Photoshop, one appears to be for mobil, the other for iPAD, the one I amthinking is fir Mobil is listed as v1.22.3, that is not full fledged Photoshop fir a computer, that eould be v21.1.1

Not sure about Photoshop Express.

Ahh, should probably investigate this vis my MACBook, not via iPAD.

Followup

Got off my rear end, started my MACBook, and looked at the Apple Store. (Can look differnet as apps approriate to your platform can be displayed, can not assume somehting for the MACBook does not exist if looking via an iPAD)

Photoshop Elements available, no Photshop (full), Lightroom available, no Lightroom Classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines