Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LightRoom Plugin

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there,

I'm developing a Plugin to sync folder tree from my website to Lightroom, I have finished this with a button click in Lightroom Publishing Manager, but I want to automatically do that in the background with my timer, so now I got a problem that I can't create a new instance of 

"LR_publishService" in my background code, could you please give me the idea about that? how to achieve that in the background code?

Thank you in advance.
Ngan.
TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To test my understanding, you'd like your plugin to periodically sync the folder tree in your web site to the LR catalog. To do that, rather than trying to create a new publish service each time, it should call publishedCollection:publishNow() on each published collection in the publish service.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines