• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Premium subscription on desktop and iOS mobile device

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Lightroom subscription through Apple and have been using the iOS version to edit. I tried to sign into Lightroom on my pc and it doesn't acknowledge the Apple subscription. Should I cancel my Apple subscription and do the official Lightroom one or am I missing something in the login on my pc?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

The version of Lightroom you bought from Apple Store is for Lightroom Premium features on your iOS device only. Please subscribe to a Creative Cloud subscription plan to be able to use Lightroom on both desktop and mobile devices. 

Note that if you have the All Apps Creative Cloud subscription, the Photography plan, or the Single App Lightroom subscription, you already have a paid subscription of Lightroom which includes additional features on top of Lightroom Premium subscription. 

To cancel your Lightroom Premium subscription, see https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8249338

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! 
First of all thank you for your response, it helped me a lot because a friend is going through the same situation. 
I have another question I hope you could help me:
If my friend cancels her subscription on apple, and pays the subscription in adobe in order to be able to use the computer lightroom app and the phone one; She'll be able to still have all the photos she already has on her Lightroom mobile app, or those will be lost?
thank you in advance!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines