• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Preset look differently after saving in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the problem that Lightroom presets look different on photos before editing Photoshop than after. The colors look totally different and no longer as they should ... Even if I just draw a picture from LR to PS and do nothing on the picture, the same preset works totally different as soon as I apply it in LR. The camera RAW mode in PS outputs the preset completely differently. Photos are taken with the camera in Adobe RGB, I export them to PS in Adobe RGB, PS color space is set in Adobe RGB and yet I do not understand the problem. Does anyone have a solution? Best wishes 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Be sure to always examine color in the Develop module at 1:1 and then compare at 100% in Photoshop. The other modules use a differing preview architecture. 

If you still see a disconnect visually, turn off GPU preferences  in both; match? 

If not, recalibrate the display and create a new ICC profile, make sure you build Matrix profiles not LUT (option in the calibration software), V2 not V4 profiles. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines