• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Preset not showing up after import

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm not sure what the issue is here, but I've tried everything. Just imported some new .XMP presets via the "Preferences > Show Lightroom Develop Presets > Dopy/paste into settings." Restarted lightroom and see nothing. Went to "Manage Presets" and still nothing. I see them in my "Develop Presets" folder when in "Settings." Even tried to do the new "Import Presets" option and I get an error message that says "Unable to import presets, all items were already imported." Have checked all presets folders just in case it accidentally got moved, but still nothing. Help!! What am I doing wrong? Can I un-import and re-import presets? Operating on MacOS Big Sur and Lightroom Classic 10.1.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

There has been a change recently (not quite sure exactly which version, though) and now the user presets are saved in the Lightroom Settings\Settings folder, instead of Lightroom Settings\Develop Presets. At least on Windows, but I asusme it's the same on Mac.

I had the same issue and simply moved my custom presets folders to the new location then restarted Lightroom, and they were visible.

Just in case, I have also noticed that imported presets are saved in C:\Users\micha\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\ImportedSettings\ (I don't know the location on Mac)

Hope that helps,

Michael

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines