Highlighted

Lightroom presets in trial version

New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to hear your advice for adding presets to free trial version of lightroom.

In all tutorials I saw there should be some panel "developer" or someting I can find in "preferences" but I don't have these options there. Something changed in 2020 or it is because I have trial version?

Thanks a lot for your advices.

Topics

How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom presets in trial version

New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to hear your advice for adding presets to free trial version of lightroom.

In all tutorials I saw there should be some panel "developer" or someting I can find in "preferences" but I don't have these options there. Something changed in 2020 or it is because I have trial version?

Thanks a lot for your advices.

Topics

How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Lightroom, Cloud Centric version, or Lightroom "CLASSIC", the Traditional version of LR.

In LR Classic there is a Develop panel (all panels are listed at the top right of the window if they are exposed and if not exposed just move the mouse pointer to the top of the screen to have them Drop Down.

In the Cloud based version, Lightroom, I have no idea if there is or isn't a Develop panel as I never use that version and do not have it installed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you installed Lightroom and not Lightroom Classic then you don't have a develop module. The naming convention Adobe has chosen has caused a lot of confusion, especially when going to the tutorials that are available. Manny of the tutorials talk about Lightroom CC, and they are referring to Lightroom, the cloud-based version. You have to determine whether or not the tutorials are referring to Lightroom Classic, which is referring to the Lightroom that utilizes a local catalog and stores images locally or whether the tutorial is referring to Lightroom. Lightroom, or Lightroom CC tutorials are often referring to the cloud-based Lightroom, and the feature set is much different and somewhat abbreviated when compared to Lightroom Classic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim Hess is correct. You first need to tell us which version you were actually using in the trial version. Presets can be imported in the develop module of Lightroom classic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines