• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Presets Not Matching Preview

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay so when you hover over a preset it temporarily applies it to your image for a quick view. 

Could anyone help explain why some presets aren't matching the preview? As soon as I actually apply it to the RAW file, the colors look different than the preview. 

I couldn't find a proper explanation for this. I apologize if this has already been posted before.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're likely tripping over this bug:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-preset-hover-preview-incorrect-for-...

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, assuming your problem presets use Temp and Tint, a workaround: If a preset was created editing a non-raw photo, then only use that preset with non-raws. Don't try to use it with raws -- build separate presets for raws.

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines