• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom presets not there?

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently upgraded my computer to a 2020 MacBook Pro. Lightroom is currently at its latest update, and I heavily rely on a lot of the pre-installed presets like "Red Lift Matte" in the creative preset section for an example, which doesn't seem to be anywhere in the preset section. How do I solve this issue? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this link to make sure you transfer all the needed files from the older computer to the new one:

How do I move Lightroom to a new computer? | The Lightroom Queen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I actually looked at this before trying to transfer. However, these presets don't seem to be stored on my computer. I can't even see the "find in explorer" option when I right click. I looked through all my Adobe preset files and they are no where to be found. I'm incredibly confused here! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And as to not assume.

Have you, in the presets panel, clicked on the + symbol, and then managed presets, turning on those you want available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And, did you for some unknown logic, select to store presets with catalog, on the old computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines