Lightroom Presets Not Working

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I just bought a bunch of Presets from Loox tomy Lightroom Classic 20 and they are not working.Neither do teh lightrooms own presets. 

I have no hovering option over them, I can just click on the presets but that makes nothing on the photo. The normal functions are working still ( Like color and light edit on the right section.). Just the Presets are failing. 

I installed Lightroom and bought the Presets just to use those functions on it so would really appreciate your help. Thanks!

Lightroom Classic version: 9.0 [ 201910151439-b660523e ]
License: Creative Cloud
Language setting: en
Operating system: Mac OS 10
Version: 10.15.7 [19H2]
Application architecture: x64
Logical processor count: 4
Processor speed: 1.1 GHz
Built-in memory: 8,192.0 MB
Real memory available to Lightroom: 8,192.0 MB
Real memory used by Lightroom: 604.2 MB (7.3%)
Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 2,997.6 MB
Memory cache size: 8.9MB
Internal Camera Raw version: 12.0 [ 321 ]
Maximum thread count used by Camera Raw: 3
Camera Raw SIMD optimization: SSE2,AVX,AVX2
Camera Raw virtual memory: 65MB / 4095MB (1%)
Camera Raw real memory: 76MB / 8192MB (0%)
Displays: 1) 2880x1800

Graphics Processor Info:
Metal: Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
Since you Can't Edit your original post to remove the Attached screen shot Please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation by clicking the Blue Reply button under your original post and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-10-06 16_53_14-2020-10-06 - Adobe Support Community_Updated.png
Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you expanded the Group heading to see the Presets within the Group?

ScreenShot246.jpg

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.1.1, Photoshop 22.2, Lightroom 4.1, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on your screenshot, WobertC's suggestion is likely to solve your problem.

But in addition, your System Info indicates you're on LR 9.0, whereas the most recent version of LR is 10.0 (a year newer). I recommend you upgrade by doing Help > Updates.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines