Highlighted

Lightroom Print button greyed out

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am printing for the first time from Lr CC to Epson R2400 since updating Apple notebook to Catalina (this is only variable since last Print session pre-lockdown). Issue = Print button is greyed out. Driver working as I can display ink levels. Can print ex Word. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Print button greyed out

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am printing for the first time from Lr CC to Epson R2400 since updating Apple notebook to Catalina (this is only variable since last Print session pre-lockdown). Issue = Print button is greyed out. Driver working as I can display ink levels. Can print ex Word. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 07, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you have Lightroom-CLASSIC:

Check your 'Print To:' setting in the Print Job panel- "JPEG File" will grey-out the [Print] button.

ScreenShot131.jpg

Have you tried a re-install of the Printer Driver? (I assume so, as working with Word)

If you are using a Print Template- have you 'updated' the template since the Catalina update? (Select the Printer again in Printer Setup and update the Template)

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 1