• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom printing different to screen

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My monitor is all set to default and all settings at 50 or half way.

I'm using an Epson wf7525 printer.

My prints come out with an orange ting.

How can I get it matched

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screenshot of your print dialog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the Insert Photo button.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It isn't enough to simply have your monitor set at default settings and then expect it to automatically or miraculously matchup with printing from a program such as Lightroom. You must have some method for matching the monitor to the printer. To really do it right you need monitor calibration hardware. I have never invested in it. As a cheap alternative which many will criticize, I found a calibration image on the Internet that I downloaded and printed without performing any adjustments whatsoever. Then I adjusted my monitor until it matched the print. I know, that isn't the way to do it. But it has performed satisfactorily for me for several years now, and I'm not going to change. But the point is that you have got to find some method to match your monitor to what your printer produces. Leaving the monitor set at "default" settings isn't going to provide satisfactory results, most likely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines