• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Printing

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I am printing in Lighroom I select  a 10 x 8 cell size however the print comes out as a 10 and 1/8 and 8 and 1/4 how do i get to print the correct size. I am printing on a Epson XP15000

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you also selected  the size in the Page  Set Up at the bottom of  the left column?

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I select the correct size 8 x10 in page set up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check that the guides are pulled all the way to the edge around the image.

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that "borderless"mode is not set in the print driver options. The consequence of this mode is that a page layout (and the photos on it) are not kept true to their stated physical scale, but instead get enlarged slightly when it comes to the actual output.

This makes a little "wiggle room" allowing for some imprecision in the paper manufactured size/shape, also for any misalignment when it's fed through the printer, to not be made obvious (by leaving an unprinted sliver of paper along an edge). 

The entire page layout is enlarged under this mode, even when no photos would in fact be touching the page edge and in need of that extra allowance.

Some print drivers offer a different "true to size" borderless option which retains the exact scaling but also permits ink to spray right up the paper edge - in this case one will simply take the risk of inaccuracy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines