• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIghtroom Problems

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems importing to lightroom.  Lightroom won't read my cards and so I uploaded the pictures from the cards to my desktop.  When I try to import my pictures it shows my pictures, but they are greyed out and won't give me the option to import them.  I got 17 of the 1,000 pictures to import eventually, but I need the other 983!!! I have tried updating lightroom and shuting it down and rebooting my computer.  It is still not working!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The photos that are grayed out in the import dialog indicate that they are already imported and are already in the catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are all greyed out and don't give the option to import.  However, when I go to my library I can only find 17 of them.  There should be way more than that.  I don't understand why lightroom would put the pictures in two different locations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
They are all greyed out and don't give the option to import.  However, when I go to my library I can only find 17 of them.  There should be way more than that.  I don't understand why lightroom would put the pictures in two different locations.

Lightroom places the photis where you tell it to. Look an All Photographs instead of a particular folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines