• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom problems

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I purchased a trial subscription to Lightroom, but the application did not work on my laptop, so I tried to unsubscribe, but I was told that there was no subscription. and now they are trying to write off money from my card, help me unsubscribe and delete my account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a forum for Lightroom users. You should contact Adobe directly.

I'm not sure what you mean, though. As far as I know, all Adobe trials are free, you pay only when you actually subscribe...

Did you download the trial directly from the Adobe.com website? And what exactly is the issue on your laptop? What doesn't work?

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a trial version, it didn't work for me and did not work on my computer, I checked for a subscription and uninstalled the application from the MacBook.  the app is now trying to charge money all the time, but I can't cancel my subscription.

--
Отправлено из мобильной Яндекс.Почты

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As stated, we here in this forum do not work for Adobe, we cannot help you with subscription or payment problems. You need to contact Adobe directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines