Highlighted

Lightroom Restore Purchase Error

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an automatic renewal for my Lightroom account and all of a sudden I can't access my account. For some reason Lightroom logged me out of my account for no reason, and when I try to restore my purchase on my Mac using the only Adobe ID I've ever had, it says that my purchase has already been made under a different Adobe ID.

I have the email reciept from 3 days ago and the charge from my bank showing that my monthly subscription has been paid on the account that I am restoring the purchase with. I've seen this posted a couple times but there hasn't been an outright solution. Please help because I need to use this service for my business.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Restore Purchase Error

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an automatic renewal for my Lightroom account and all of a sudden I can't access my account. For some reason Lightroom logged me out of my account for no reason, and when I try to restore my purchase on my Mac using the only Adobe ID I've ever had, it says that my purchase has already been made under a different Adobe ID.

I have the email reciept from 3 days ago and the charge from my bank showing that my monthly subscription has been paid on the account that I am restoring the purchase with. I've seen this posted a couple times but there hasn't been an outright solution. Please help because I need to use this service for my business.

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 13, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is made up almost entirely of Lightroom users. We cannot help you with subscription or payment issues. Contact Adobe directly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install and use the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App?

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

And if so, are you signed in thru it?

Do not login to Lightroom Classic (currently v9.2.1)

Signing in via the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, activates the programs installed on your computer. Signing out deactivates them, do not sign out (normally)

P.S. An occasonal fix if you are having authentication issues, is to intentonaly sign out then sign in.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2020 0