• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom / Ricoh theta stitcher adding green triangles to my photos

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm very new to Lightroom, and am using Lightroom classic to edit DNG files from my 360 camera (Ricoh Theta Z1).

I'm a Mac guy, and this weekend I bought my first ever Windows computer, a Microsoft Surface Book 3. I like it so far!

Downloaded Lightroom Classic CC and the Ricoh Theta Stitcher plugin.

I make my edits, then right-click and select Edit in... > Ricoh Theta Stitcher.

This plugin stitches my pano into a stiched (non-fisheye) file in TIFF format, that I can export as a JPG.

MY PROBLEM: I just noticed that, somewhere in the "Edit in...Ricoh Theta Stitcher" step, six small green triangles are being placed across my images, evenly distributed horizontally.

They look like guides of some sort. But I can't figure out why they are there. They don't appear when I do this process on my Macbook Pro.green triangles.jpg

I did a virtual tour yesterday, and had to edit those triangles out of 25 photos. What a pain!

The photo shows what the triangles look like.

Does ANYONE have any idea what these are and how I can get rid of them?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would also like to start designing my workflow with Lightroom and the Ricoh Stitcher vs. the PTGUI Stitcher.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines