• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom saying my subscription has expired but I just paid yesterday to have it continue

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

my Lightroom says that my subscription has expired so I went in and paid for it to continue yesterday, it has charged my card and I have a emailed receipt for it and when I go in the app it still says it's expired. What can I do?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum in almost entirely other Lightroom users. We cannot help you with payment/subscription matters. You need to contact Adobe directly. https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/fix-failed-missed-payment.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

/EDIT/ Actualy skip down to line 3, then return back if that fails to solve the issue, most likely lack of Adobe Creative Desktop App, or you are not signed in via same.

1. First off, that attached image shows you are refering to Adobe Lightroom, not Adobe Lightroom Classic.

This is the Adobe Lightroom Classic community site.

Proper community site would be: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/bd-p/lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=unresolved

2. But, to try to help, That image also shows you are referring to info at the Apple Store. You need to go to Adobe.com, sign in, select Manage your account, and check at that site that the email address you use in your copy of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App sign in, and what you are listed as using as an account to pay, match

3. Oh, and you do have a copy if Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App running, and signed into? Mandatory.

Download and install of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App should have occurred  automatically, but following is s link to it:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

P.S. lately the above issue has been poping up, appears many Apple customers are so used to buying every app via the Apple Store, that they overlook, say for example, from Adobe. While the Apple Store us probably the go to place for iOs apps, even from Adobe, including some Mobil and some iPAD versions of Lightroom, it is not the place to get the full blown Lightroom Classic for your MACOS computer. Oh, you can get the scaled down Lightroom not Classic from the Store, but even then, you will still be going to Adobe.com for billing issues, authentication, billing/plan modifications, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines