• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom says Not Responding when i click on Import Photos

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a new gaming pc which has run Lightroom perfectly on windows 10 but i opened lightroom today and when i tried to import photos it would freeze and say not responding. Does anyone know how to fix this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version of Lightroom? What is the source (connected camera, images on disk, card reader, etc.)? What camera model? Any error messages? Have you had problems importing previously? How much free disk space do you have? The more details you can provide, the more likely it is you will receive relevant help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the photos located? Hard disk, camera card, cell phone? If they are not already on the hard disk, what connection method are you using to get the photos into the computer. Does your operating system recognize the photos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And have you tried restarting the computer. Noticed I had some issue this morning with display, turns out a MS update needed to have the PC rebooted. (no message as such, just behavor)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines