Highlighted

Lightroom SDK (LrSDK) Docs

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to locate lightroom documentation, the link for lightroom dev center is broken. I am using lightroom with JavaScript, any help is appreciated.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom SDK (LrSDK) Docs

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to locate lightroom documentation, the link for lightroom dev center is broken. I am using lightroom with JavaScript, any help is appreciated.

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2019 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download the SDK and documentation from here: Adobe I/O Console . I tested the links and they worked for me just now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 0
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have to click the browser's refresh button after clicking on that link.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link does not work for me either.  Refreshing does not help.  Using a different browser does not help.  Does anyone know of another location where I could find this file?  Thx.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 0
Explorer ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occasionally it helps clear the browser cache.

Regards | System: Win10 Pro, NEC 27", LRC 9.2.1, PS 2020 v21.1.2, Canon DSLR

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 0
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The link does not work for me either.  Refreshing does not help.  Using a different browser does not help.  Does anyone know of another location where I could find this file?  Thx."

Please give more details about "does not work".  A screenshot of the entire browser window might help.   

The user interface for console.adobe.io can be confusing -- shame on Adobe for making a poor web site.  Here's how I download the Lightroom Classic SDK Guide:

Untitled.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 10, 2020 0