Highlighted

Lightroom secondary monitor not changing when I move Lightroom to other monitor

Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other day, I moved Lightroom Classic from one monitor to another, as I have done thousands of times, and the other monitor woould work as a secondary monitor.  Somehow, now when I moved Lightroom back to Monitor 1 and hit F11 to show 2ndary monitor, it openn on Monitor 1 covering over the catalog display.

I've moved Lightoom back to monitor 2 and F11 triggers the use of Monitor 1 as a 2ndary monitor, but putting Lightroom back to Monitor 1 will has no effect. 

I admit, that I testerday I was typing in what I thought was a keyword, but it wasn't and triggered a variety of shorcuts. I used CTRL Z to undo those changes, but  ultimately couldn't undao all.  Could this monitor shift have been due to inadvertantly using some shortcut?

How do I return the settings so that F11 triggers the appropriate monitor ?

I just read the answer - in another post; and selected the correct 2ndary display. Thanks

Topics

Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom secondary monitor not changing when I move Lightroom to other monitor

Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other day, I moved Lightroom Classic from one monitor to another, as I have done thousands of times, and the other monitor woould work as a secondary monitor.  Somehow, now when I moved Lightroom back to Monitor 1 and hit F11 to show 2ndary monitor, it openn on Monitor 1 covering over the catalog display.

I've moved Lightoom back to monitor 2 and F11 triggers the use of Monitor 1 as a 2ndary monitor, but putting Lightroom back to Monitor 1 will has no effect. 

I admit, that I testerday I was typing in what I thought was a keyword, but it wasn't and triggered a variety of shorcuts. I used CTRL Z to undo those changes, but  ultimately couldn't undao all.  Could this monitor shift have been due to inadvertantly using some shortcut?

How do I return the settings so that F11 triggers the appropriate monitor ?

I just read the answer - in another post; and selected the correct 2ndary display. Thanks

Topics

Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines