• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom shows different settings

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When opening a photo in Lightroom the colors (to much red) and contrast are completely different than the split screen photo. (see sample image) The same when opening the shot in Photoshop. Even after processing the Lightroom photo to specs, it's completely off with split screen and Photoshop.

This happened recently and I think it's a setting but I can't find it to correct this.right side main screen is off with splitright side main screen is off with split

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are in Reference View [R/A] where you would normally compare TWO different photos.

It is [Y/Y] to see Before/After Views of the one photo.

The color difference you see may be caused by a problem with the Monitor Profile. And often an update to the OS (Windows) will install an unsuitable profile.

Try the advice from Per Berntsen at this link-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/color-differences-between-library-and-develop-modul...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is solved. Camera was set to dual pixel raw. This causes problems in lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines