Highlighted

Lightroom skips random images when opening many images from Lightroom to Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open many images from Lighroom to Photoshop it seems that Lightroom skips to open random images. I've made sure that all the files I want to open are selected, but still I find a few images missing in Photoshop. 

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom skips random images when opening many images from Lightroom to Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open many images from Lighroom to Photoshop it seems that Lightroom skips to open random images. I've made sure that all the files I want to open are selected, but still I find a few images missing in Photoshop. 

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many is "Many"???????????

Try a Smaller number of "Many".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Around 30-50 images. That's never a problem if I open the same amount from Camera Raw. I want to open all of them since they are "one job" and then batch an Import action of them all. If I have to open them up like 10 at a time, I have to wait sertain times for Photoshop to load and apply the action instead of waiting once. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0