Highlighted

Lightroom Squashing Portrait Images in Develop Module

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find an answer for this issue that actually works even though theres been a few posts about it in the past. 

Suddenly, Lightroom is squashing my portrait images even though they appear as normal in Library leaving them un-editable. I've tried re importing and still have the same issue. This began two days ago and previously I've not had this issue on the exact same images. 

Can anyone help?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Squashing Portrait Images in Develop Module

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't find an answer for this issue that actually works even though theres been a few posts about it in the past. 

Suddenly, Lightroom is squashing my portrait images even though they appear as normal in Library leaving them un-editable. I've tried re importing and still have the same issue. This began two days ago and previously I've not had this issue on the exact same images. 

Can anyone help?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum, this is a user to user forum so the responses that you receive will normally be from other users like yourself. Please provide additional info, see the screen capture. In this instance, a screen capture comparing what you see in the Library module vs the Develop module would be helpful.

Screenshot 2020-05-02 at 9.23.11 AM copy.png   

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 9.4, Lr 3.4.1, Ps 21.2.4, Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0