Highlighted

Lightroom stays in loop "informatie ophalen". Import, Synchronize, Delete fail

Explorer ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi there, since a few days I am unable to do any file related tasks like import, synchronize or delete. First of all after starting Lightroom the task"informatie ophalen" is constantly there. But nothing happens.
  • Synchronizing folders, dialog works, execution of the task fails. Imprt dialog works, execution of the task fails.  
  • When I select an image and use backspace I hear a reject tone
  • I use a macbook pro 2017.
  • De-install and install of LR makes no difference

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom stays in loop "informatie ophalen". Import, Synchronize, Delete fail

Explorer ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi there, since a few days I am unable to do any file related tasks like import, synchronize or delete. First of all after starting Lightroom the task"informatie ophalen" is constantly there. But nothing happens.
  • Synchronizing folders, dialog works, execution of the task fails. Imprt dialog works, execution of the task fails.  
  • When I select an image and use backspace I hear a reject tone
  • I use a macbook pro 2017.
  • De-install and install of LR makes no difference

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your system information as lightroom reports it. In lightroom click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste into a reply. Please include all info from first line down to and including plug-in info. Please do not include info after plug-in info 

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.3, PS 21.2; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.5; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines