• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Stuck on One Image after using Crop Tool

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! I'm hoping someone can help me out with a LR bug. When I'm on my windows desktop (LR Classic) I can move between photos in the Library and Develop module fine, until I go to use the crop tool and then it just gets stuck on one photo. Down in the bottom panel it's moving and the side panel settings will change to what's on the next image, but the preview is stuck. Anyone know how to fix this? Lightroom works fine on my macbook.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Turn off the option to use the GPU. It is in the Lightroom Classic Preferences under, on, the performance tab. Then TEST.

If that doesn't fix it then Reset the LrC Preferences.

How do I reset Lightroom's Preferences? - The Lightroom Queen

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off the option to use the GPU. It is in the Lightroom Classic Preferences under, on, the performance tab. Then TEST.

If that doesn't fix it then Reset the LrC Preferences.

How do I reset Lightroom's Preferences? - The Lightroom Queen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Totally thought I had that off but I checked it after I had exited and backed up and you were right, I turned that off and it fixed it. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines