• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom sync

Engaged ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question about sync between LR and LRC. I have photographed with my mobile phone and the pictures are automatically added to LR. They also end up in the mobile.lr folder. But they don't sync with LRC how do I solve that? The mobile.lr folder is on my computer.

Best regards: Micke Seise
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

If you have created Albums in Lr Mobile on your phone they should show up in the "All Synced Photographs" section of LrC Library module.

Also, you can try the tip in the screen capture to rebuild sync data.

Screenshot 2021-03-20 at 7.03.59 AM.pngScreenshot 2021-03-20 at 6.53.59 AM.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the top right of the Lightroom window there is a small “cloud icon” click on it and you can turn sync on and also pause.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not paused it's on but still no sync, I have also tried to make the sync to another folder but nothing happends. I see the photos in the folder that I sync to but when I choose the same folder in LRC it says that nothing is synced.

I have also tried to logg out and in again. 

Best regards: Micke Seise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide some detail about your operating system and the exact version of LrC you are using.. See the screen capture for info on the forum guidelines.

Forum-guidelines.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have created Albums in Lr Mobile on your phone they should show up in the "All Synced Photographs" section of LrC Library module.

Also, you can try the tip in the screen capture to rebuild sync data.

Screenshot 2021-03-20 at 7.03.59 AM.pngScreenshot 2021-03-20 at 6.53.59 AM.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines