• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Syncing

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I use Classic for initial fast editing as Lightroom is not there yet.
  • I use Lightroom on my iPad and phone.
  • I have synced all my images to the Cloud with Lightroom after a basic edit in Classic so that I can have them handy on my mobile devices out in the world, and because they would not fit on my Macbook.
  • I want to sync Classic (conditionaly) in one direction. UP.  I dont have the space on my labtop for my entire Lightroom Cloud collection.  
  • When I activate Classic syncing to get images from Classic up into Lightroom cloud, it starts downloading the entire thing.

So whats a guy to do?  

All up to date.  Lastest OS, etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LrC syncs smart previews up to Cloud Storage.

Lr Mobile on phone and iPad and Lr (cloud-based) app on your computer, syncs original files to Cloud Storage.

When LrC is syncing with the Cloud it will download the original images to storage on your computer.

You can have a external drive connected to your computer to store the original files.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines