• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Takes Minutes to Be Responsive Upon Starting

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have an issue where after I start Lightroom CC 2015, it takes about 2-3 minutes to become responsive. As soon as it starts, it allows me about 3 clicks that it responds to and then I get the spinning wheel of death for a little over 2 minutes. After that, its very responsive until the next time I launch it. I created a new catalog and imported less than 50 images and I also turned off "Use Graphics Processor" under the performance preferences and the performance is unchanged. If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you still using Lr CC 2015???

That version is at least 4 years old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may have the horrible, buggy LogiOptions plugin, which Logitech silently installs when you install their utilities. To remove it from LR:

1. Do the menu command File > Plug-in Manager.

2. Look for the LogiOptions plugin; if present, select it,

3. In the Status panel on the right, click Show In Finder / Explorer. 

4. Delete the selected "LogiOption.lrplugin" package/folder. 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines