• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Treatment Basics Panel.

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The treatment dropdown option in the basics panel is not working, have the most up to date version installed, any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Describe "not workiing". What operating system? What exact version (number) of Lightroom are you using. We don't like descriptions like "most up-to-date version".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic version 10.1.1  and working on a an iMac running Big Sur

Thank you hope that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom or Lightroom Classic?

Show us a screen capture?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The treatment option is there along with the drop down box but when I click to drop down nothing happens its sort of fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no drop down in Treatment. It's a simple choice, color or black & white.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

perhaps you can help me find this option I have used it before I was sure it was in the treatment option but maybe not ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jayne5C42 wrote:

perhaps you can help me find this option I have used it before I was sure it was in the treatment option but maybe not ...

You are not in the Basic Panel. This is not a screen capture of the Basic Panel.

You have selected a local adjustment called the Adjustment Brush. Deselect it (or Ctrl-1) and then you will probably be in the Basic Panel and the Treatment section will appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shadows is a feature of process version 4 or older. It isn't in process version 5, which is the current process version. If you need that feature then you will have to go to the calibration section and change process versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I have found it, thank you so much for your help much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Process version 5 added new controls that made a simple shadows control obsolete. I think you'll find that if you learn to use the controls properly in the new process version you can do much more to control the dynamic range of your images than you could with the shadows slider in the older process version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines