• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom V. 10.2

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to Version 10.2, I cannot open any catalogs, either the current catalog or backups, or create a new catalog.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the application.

Using Mac OX 10.15.7

Any suggestions?Lightro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 10.2 was installed on my laptop (MackBook Pro) but it's not compatible with my desktop (IMac). 10.2 requires catalog "upgrade". Therefore, I no longer can use my external hard drive to be able to work on both machines since they cannot both use the same catalog. What's the fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@harveymogenson Screen-clip any Error Messages- it may give clues for an answer.

LrC always uses a Catalog to display- Is LrC shutting down before a Catalog 'opens'?

@woodsb32208265 Do you have 10.2 installed on both computers? If so, there should be no problem opening the same 'upgraded' v10 Catalog on both systems. Or can't you upgrade the iMac to 10.2?

And are you attempting to 'open' the exact same Catalog (on the external drive) in both systems?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to open the catalog (from my iMac) that I was having trouble opening with my MacBook.  It opened fine.  Then, I tried to open the catalog again on my iMac and (magically) it opened just fine.  So, for me, everything seems back to normal.  Unfortunately, I am not able to shed any light onto the problem to help anyone else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines