Highlighted

Lightroom versions

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have multiple vewrsions of Lightroom on my system. There's Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic. Some are in with other CC applications, whilst others are in the applications folders. Now when I try and open one it appears in the dock but nothing's open so I can't import, export etc. Why is this. Can anyone assist?

I seem to be having similar problems with other non Adobe applications since installing Mac OS Catalina.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom versions

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have multiple vewrsions of Lightroom on my system. There's Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic. Some are in with other CC applications, whilst others are in the applications folders. Now when I try and open one it appears in the dock but nothing's open so I can't import, export etc. Why is this. Can anyone assist?

I seem to be having similar problems with other non Adobe applications since installing Mac OS Catalina.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum to the proper forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Just Shoot Me. Much appreciated

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screenshot of your applications folder. In list view, so the different Lightroom apps can be seen. Right now there is Lightroom and Lightroom Classic, so Lightroom CC has to be old stuff.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
whatmac LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your offer of assistance but have since solved the problem by deleting some older applications which were causing conflicts. As I mentioned in my initial post I was experiencing similar problems with other software. It seems that new enforced subscriptions, replacing older purchased software, were at thr root of it. Pun not intended. Thanks again Johan.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0