LIGHTROOM WEB GALLERIES DISPLAY PHOTOS IN RANDOM ORDER !!!

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been having this issue now really consistently where every time I sync a collection, the online gallery displays the photos in a random-looking order.

This forces me to have to readjust things manually every time before I can send galleries out for client review. Switching the display order to 'file name'  (MOST OF THE TIMES) fixes the issue but it appears that there is no way to make sure that the files are uploaded in an orderly fashion from the get-go: changing the display order inside lightroom prior to sync doesn't work and even if in the online gallery settings for display appear to be set on 'file name' because I switched it for an earlier upload, I need to click that again in order to make it actually work.

This is both very inefficient and unreliable to share work with clients and I'm not sure if it's an adobe bug or I'm missing something myself. Did anyone experience a similar issue and or happen to know how this could be fixed?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LIGHTROOM WEB GALLERIES DISPLAY PHOTOS IN RANDOM ORDER !!!

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been having this issue now really consistently where every time I sync a collection, the online gallery displays the photos in a random-looking order.

This forces me to have to readjust things manually every time before I can send galleries out for client review. Switching the display order to 'file name'  (MOST OF THE TIMES) fixes the issue but it appears that there is no way to make sure that the files are uploaded in an orderly fashion from the get-go: changing the display order inside lightroom prior to sync doesn't work and even if in the online gallery settings for display appear to be set on 'file name' because I switched it for an earlier upload, I need to click that again in order to make it actually work.

This is both very inefficient and unreliable to share work with clients and I'm not sure if it's an adobe bug or I'm missing something myself. Did anyone experience a similar issue and or happen to know how this could be fixed?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2020 0
cmgap LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When  you are logged in to your browser version select the album and change the View to Custom Order to maintain the order that you have set up in Classic.

cmgap_0-1604756827443.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0