• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Web Gallery is distorting some of my images and making them look compressed

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many images I have on the lightroom web galleries are being compressed or distorted making them look odd in comparison to the same image on the lightroom classic client on my pc. I was wondering if this was a common occurrence.

The attached example should make it obvious.Compressed distortion on lightroom web.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First question - which version of Lighroom Classic are you using, and what are the specs for your PC - operating system, monitor, video card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Latest version of Lightroom

Latest version of windows

Multiple PCs:

System 1:

• i7 8700k
  • 32GBs
  • 1080ti

Displays:

DELL U2718Q

DELL S2716DG

System 2:

GIGABYTE AERO 15 OLED

• 10th gen i7
  • 16GB
  • RTX 2060

Display:

OLED PANEL

I doubt any of this information can help with the issue at hand but here it is nonetheless. I appreciate you taking a look. Thank you for your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines