Lightroom Web Still can't sort by file name

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe, I don't know why in 2021 this is still a feature we don't have. I have to use lightroom web to share previews with my team frequently and it's caused me a lot of issues over time. I would order my photos offline by file name, click make public, and then when I share the link with my team, the file order would be messed up randomly by lightroom web... And if I go onto lightroom web and click sort, I only have the option of "Capture Date" and "Custom Sort", why does lightroom web not give us the full list of sort options, specifically "Sort by File Name".

With my less technically inclined teamates who count images by their position/order in the whole link, if the sorting is messed up, their list of selects and rejects becomes completely useless because the order they saw isn't the order I saw. Please fix this, this has caused me problems many many times. Give us the full list of sorting options on lightroom web as lightroom classic, the current lack of options is frustrating and unacceptable.

TOPICS
Bug, Feature request, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest you post your comments/thoughts to https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-web/5f5f2094785c1f1e6cc4087a as it's the forum Adobe staffers pay atention to regarding features requests and bugs

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines