• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom websites/GPU rendering

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use lightroom library(/make public  feature to generate URLs so people can choose photos. I have noticed that for my latest  collection of photos not all of the photos are dsiplaying with the their develop setting on the website.

When i go back to the develop  module they take about 5 seconds before delaying correctly. However theses settings dont change on the website. Itshappening to about 10  percent of the photos in the  collection. It has never happened before. All the photos display correctly in the devleop module but when the public lightroom library  is generated  10% display incorrectly.

thanks,

Chester

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chester,

That does not sound good, let's make it right.

As the images are not generated properly, could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom and the operating system you're working with?

Have you tried turning off the GPU option from Lightroom's preferences? Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom.

You may also try the steps mentioned in this article and see if it helps: Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines