Highlighted

Lightroom will not let me Import.

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom stalls each time I try to import. The only thing new is a camera which should be supported. Sony a7r4. I have tried many different go around as I have been a LR user for a long while. It is also up to date . I've done all the usual shot down restart....

Thank You for any help. I'm on a Mac.

Mary

Topics

Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom will not let me Import.

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom stalls each time I try to import. The only thing new is a camera which should be supported. Sony a7r4. I have tried many different go around as I have been a LR user for a long while. It is also up to date . I've done all the usual shot down restart....

Thank You for any help. I'm on a Mac.

Mary

Topics

Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need some important information:

What version of Lightroom? Give us the version NUMBER and not words like "up-to-date".

What operating system? Give us the version NUMBER and not words like "up-to-date".

How far do you get during the import process? Show us a screen capture.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines