• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If my trial expires, what happens to my pictures on the Lightroom App? Can I sign into a different Adobe Account and continue eediting those or will they automatically delete when I sign out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Lightroom or Lightroom Classic?

For Lightroom Classic, the Develop Module and Map Module stop working, everything else still works, you can still import and export photos.

Yes, you can access continue to use your catalog from another (active) Lightroom Classic subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic! 

Perfect! So just to make sure - it won't delete any of those pictures as soon as I log into another Lightroom Classic subscription, correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic does not delete anything unless you specifically instruct the software to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quote ”it won't delete any of those pictures as soon as I log into another Lightroom Classic subscription, correct?”

When Lightroom Classic is syncing with your Adobe Creative Cloud a/c you can sync specific Collections from your Lightroom Classic catalog to your cloud storage, the original files will remain on your computer HDD storage.

Original files from you mobile devices and Lightroom cloud-based app on a computer would have synced on to Lightroom Classic and be stored on the designated folder on your computer. I would make sure that LrC sync is paused.

I am also not aware what if any functions you can access through your Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app if you are signed in.

I am aware that a few of the modules, Develop, Maps are disabled, what about updates, uninstall / install?

I am not aware of any procedure to access your old Adobe a/c from a new Adobe a/c

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines