• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've paid monthly subscription for lightroom on my mobile. Thereafter I downloaded the app on to my windows laptop. I sign into my Adobe id but the windows app store window comes up with the start free trial or pay the monthly fee dialog. I've already paid so where am I going wrong

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a forum for technical support about how to use the software, run almost entirely by Lightroom users. You need to discuss subscription and payment issues with Adobe, not us, because we can't straighten out payment issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What plan have you subscribed to? If you are paying the $9.99/month for the photography plan, then don't go to the Windows App Store. You need to download and install the Creative Cloud Manager and sign in with your Adobe ID and password and install Lightroom Classic or Lightroom (which some users call Lightroom CC) from that application. Here is the link:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines