Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription ended, I need to export some photos because of work, I should be able too, I don't get the option to even open lightroom, i can only buy or uninstall. I read I was going to be able to export my work after subscription ended. I need to, then all my work is lost because I no longer want to pay subscription? I understand not being able to edit but I payed for your software to be able to edit my photos. Now i need to pay to export my photos from your program? what the hell is that? seriously?? and no way to contact because i'm no longer a paying costumer? WTH???/ Those photos are mine and I should be able to export photos from my catalog to JPG. What a cash grab seriously you are not here to make our life easier, now that you guys are a monopoly are effin everyone over? WTH!!?

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you logged in to your Adobe a/c online?

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.2.2, LrC 10.1.1 (>10.0), Lr 4.1, Ps 22.2, Pr 14.8.0; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This community website is primarily used by fellow Adobe customers, other members. The primary reason for this site is for member to member communications, sharing, problem solving, etc.

Actual Adobe employees do not normally respond.

For complaints, post at the official Adobe Feedback site, where Adobe Techs respond:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872?cType=PROBLEM&page=...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving on.

Your copy of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App is meant to accomplish several purposes, including:

• Authenticating license
  • Installing programs like LrC
  • Updating programs
  • Upgrading programs
  • Uninstalling programs
  • Acrivating programs
  • Deactivating programs

That last one occurs if you sign out of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. Sounds like you signed out. See if you can still sign in.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines