Highlighted

lightroom6

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a new computer and I tried to install my lightroom 6 but wont let me. what do i need to do your support is highly appreciated

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

lightroom6

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a new computer and I tried to install my lightroom 6 but wont let me. what do i need to do your support is highly appreciated

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your "new computer"?

Mac Catalina will not install v6 as the installer is 32bit. (Catalina is 64bit exclusively.)

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10. Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 1
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WobertC is correct. You would have to upgrade to Lightroom Classic 9.3 (the current version) to continue using your existing Lightroom 6 catalog.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 0