Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ligthroom Classic cannot finish a Creative Cloud Sync

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have again an error with Creative Cloud sync on Lightroom Classic (Mac OS with last Mac Mini 2018). 

I have some sync errors with 8 files that were imported on my iPad and I cannot "kill" these sync.

(on iPad everything is "sync" correctly and I cannot have more details about the filename or details of the sync... my cursor is not able to extand the box here under).

(I already tried several time to remove my files from the creative cloud, but these files are not online)

(I also tried to "rebuild the sync data" with ALT pressed on the sync parameter page of LR without success)

Capture d’écran 2019-12-26 à 08.56.33.png

Any idea how to solve this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom Classic is showing some images at stuck syncing. Would you mind checking the below steps and let us know if they help the cause?

1. Open Preferences > Lightroom Sync in LRCC
  2. In Sync Activity
  3. Click on each link which should open a new browser window showing the offending photo in Lightroom Web.
  4. Mark each photo (in this case, only 8 photos) as "Rejected".
  5. Then, onto your IOS device (iPad), filtered for "Rejected" photos, checked the photo count (it will match the 8 in the Sync Activity pane), select and deleted them.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akash,

Thank you for your quick answer !

Sadly, I cannot click on the link on "activity" panel , as there is no filepath displayed. When I click on each of the 8 pictures, there is no effect. There is also no effect when I try to expand the last colomn on the right (see picture above) to see the correct filename of the 8 files that are "in error". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines