Ligthroom overwrite photos after exporting and I lose photos

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I finished my Retouch in Photoshop, and the final Retouch Light Room works, I tried to Export the Files in the same Folder. I overwrited the Photos.... BUT aftre the process I lose 68 photos from a Lightroom..... and I have just 28.... so more than half is lost...

I tried to Recover from the Lightroom Catalog, but I can not... I tried a Recover Program, but it doesnt work... Can anybody Help to me? What can I do? I make a Backup every day... so Ligtroom Catalog Backup... Can I recover the photos?

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ligthroom overwrite photos after exporting and I lose photos

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I finished my Retouch in Photoshop, and the final Retouch Light Room works, I tried to Export the Files in the same Folder. I overwrited the Photos.... BUT aftre the process I lose 68 photos from a Lightroom..... and I have just 28.... so more than half is lost...

I tried to Recover from the Lightroom Catalog, but I can not... I tried a Recover Program, but it doesnt work... Can anybody Help to me? What can I do? I make a Backup every day... so Ligtroom Catalog Backup... Can I recover the photos?

TOPICS
How to, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2020 0
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Overwriting the originals is the only destructive thing you can do with Lightroom Classic.

Do you have backups of your catalog file AND backups of the original photos? If you don't have both, then I don't know a way to proceed. If you do have both, you simply restore the backups to the location of the originals.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0