• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link to earlier versions of Creative Cloud?

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all. Is there somewhere a link to previous versions of Adobe Creative Cloud?

I had to install OS anew on my old Mac and cannot reinstall my Adobe Apps because I can only find the new versions which require of course a newer OS than my El-Capitan.

I do not need any more instructions and technical specifications requirements, I have had enough of them, only the actual download pages. It has been very frustrating.

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the effort gentlemen. Yes, I have a paying subscription, a package called Photography. Unfortunately, the screen I get when checking My Orders does not offer me the possibility to see the Downloads and Serial Numbers at all.  Why do I get a different screen? Unexplained mysteries, kind of like the electrical problems on my old Italian m/c.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are paying for the subscription plan, then it looks like Lightroom Classic v7 based on:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/system-requirements/earlier-versions.html

The following link is about rolling back to a previous version, sort of works as a bit of info on how to install a later version than current. BUT, I suspect Adobe has altered this to nothing older than v8 (not El CAP happy)

https://lightroomkillertips.com/rolling-back-previous-version-lightroom-classic/

You might need to contact Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. THIA WAS HELPFUL. Thank you davidg36166309.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines