List of modules missing

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used Lightroom for awhile and I'm trying to finish a phonebook I started. I finally figured out that the list of modules that is usually along the top right is missing on my screen (Library, Develop, Map, Book, etc.). The only way I can select a different module is to go to 'Window' and scroll down to the module I want there. How can I get these to show up again? It's just black space where they're supposed to be.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017
Please note the small triangle on top middle, actually on all sides. Click on it and right-click on it to see the options.Also try what happens when you hit Shift+Tab or Tab ​- very useful shortcuts.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please note the small triangle on top middle, actually on all sides. Click on it and right-click on it to see the options.

Also try what happens when you hit Shift+Tab or Tab ​- very useful shortcuts.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also in addition to above answer- If you have any module visible on the top row, you can right-click on a module name and tick/check to select which of the module names you want to show (or hide).

Example: If you never use Maps you can uncheck "Maps" and hide it on the module menu strip.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.2, Photoshop 22.3, Lightroom 4.2, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same poblem. no modules on top right. But, also no triangles.  Please help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have the same poblem. no modules on top right. But, also no triangles.  Please help

By @defaultklervv6x023p

Could you give us a little more information, please? Like these items:

Adobe Forum.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines